Entry #3: Of Writing and My Why's
Writing has always been my catharsis, a breather from the fast paced place of this life. It holds such great feeling whenever I put pen on paper, the emotions that are sitting restlessly, began filling with something I own but has been given for the world to see.
It never occur to me before how it have helped, but I was advised to do it, and so I did. Life changing I must say. I was able to see the magic it does to me whenever I just write. If I'm mad, I write it. Something that I simply wants to remember? Let the paper embossed it! Frantically crying over spilt milk? The pen will handle it.
Some people are too busy with their own problems, resolving their issues on their own, and it's fine. We are all doing are best to survive. And so writing has became a purpose for a life-changing moment where I expound every ounce of feelings I wanted to say. It also serves as my own museum, thoughts I wanted to look back.
The stories I told in troubled experience or in fleeting days, between the written lines are familiarity of the past, and yet a stranger on my own reflection that once who I was. So, this is what writing for me.
Even when the world crumbles down, your memories are preserved in papers written by the author, which is you. It is my why. I'm truly beyond happy to share something I like through letters.
.png)
Comments
Post a Comment